The FACES of reopening during COVID: The human and emotional impact of this new normal of business operations.
Wednesday | August 5, 2020 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm PT
F R E E W E B I N A R (via Zoom)
• Conflict resolution and effective communication
• Diversity and inclusion and its impact on business
• Trauma informed practices to support employee
• The reality of providing service to customers or not
Who should attend?
• Small business owners of all industries.
• Employees of small businesses.
• Anyone interested in learning more about this topic.
In partnership with the College of Professional and Global Education at Cal State LA.
As businesses make plans to successfully
reopen, supporting the human and
emotional needs of employees must be
regarded as essential. This webinar will
provide participants with the necessary
tools to effectively implement a solid
foundation of employee support, as
businesses adapt to our society’s new
This free webinar will discuss the realities
of re-opening a business during this time
For more information, visit: