CITY OF SAN CLEMENTE
OFFICE OF THE CITY MANAGER
ERIK SUND, INTERIM CITY MANAGER
Ziad Mazboudi, Deputy Public Works Director
(949)-361-6127 or Mazboudiz@San-Clemente.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCTOBER 14, 2020…San Clemente, California… The public is advised of two upcoming street construction projects listed below which may result in traffic delays. The public is advised to use alternate routes to avoid these construction zones if possible.
Avenida Pico – City of San Clemente Pavement Project
- Avenida Pico from I-5 freeway to Avenida Presidio
- Saturday, October 17 and Sunday, October 18
- 5:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Street will remain open, but 1-2 lanes will be temporarily closed during the working hours above.
North El Camino Real – SoCal Gas Transmission Line Improvement Project
- North El Camino Real near Avenida Pico
- Phase 1: Monday, October 19 through Friday, October 30 (excluding weekends)
- Phase 2: Monday November 2 to Tuesday November 3.
- 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- N. El Camino Real will remain open, but one lane in each direction will be closed, and there will be no left turn from N. El Camino Real onto Avenida Pico. Detour route will be provided for Avenida Pico access.
The City greatly appreciates your patience and cooperation.