RESTAURANT OUTDOOR DINING GRANT PROGRAM
The County of Orange will accept online applications for its new "Restaurant Outdoor Dining Grant Program" on Friday November 20 at 9:00 AM and will be available to those that qualify on a first come, first serve basis.
With $1 million dollars in CARES funding, the County will make available $1,000 grants to 1,000 restaurants.
The funds can only be used to purchase outdoor Tents/Canopies, Heaters/Warmers and Lighting. Purchases must be made between November 16 through December 23.
1. Restaurant must be located in Orange County and have been impacted by Covid-19.
2. Business must have been operational on or before March 9, 2020.
3. Grant may only be used to purchase outdoor heaters/warmers, lighting, and canopies/tents.
4. Restaurant must be in good standing with the Orange County Health Care Agency and currently open for business.
5. Restaurant must provide a valid health permit issued by Orange County Environmental Health.
6. Must commit to spending the full $1,000 by 12/23/2020.
7. Must commit to submitting receipts equal to the full $1,000 grant award to the County through an online portal by 12/30/2020.
Required Documentation; Applicants need to download, complete and upload these documents with their application submittal:
1. Business Owner’s Valid Government Photo ID
2. Restaurant’s valid health permit issued by Orange County Environmental Health
For more information visit https://www.oconestop.com/small-business-relief-programs