Drive-in Movie on the Meadows: The Grinch
Get in your cars, grab your snacks and something cozy to keep you warm.. we are going to the Drive-In!
Vehicle Pre-registration for your vehicle is required! Due to safety and social distancing guidelines, walk-ups, bikes, and sitting outside yours cars is prohibited. Parking will open 90 minutes before the show and all vehicles must be in 15 minutes before showtime. Parking is first come, first served but will be checked in by time slot
- The number of people in each vehicle cannot exceed the number of seat belts.
- Cancellations must be completed 24 hrs in advance.
- Please stay in vehicles unless using the restrooms.
- No sitting outside on chairs, blankets or the ground. Children are to remain in vehicles at all times, unless you are walking to the restrooms.
- When patron is outside of vehicle, they are requested to wear a face covering/masks at all times.
- Social distancing is to be practiced at all times, with guests remaining 6ft away from each other. Markings for the lines must be obeyed.
- Not Permitted: Open rear hatches or side doors that lift up.
- Permitted: Convertibles & sitting in the bed of trucks (trucks will be required to park on the sides or rear spaces).
- Trucks, Large SUV's & Sprinter Vans, and Vans will be required to park on the side or rear spaces to allow smaller vehicles a clear access to the screen.
- No pets allowed. No smoking, vaping or alcohol permitted.
- Electric scooters & bikes, hover boards, skateboards, and regular bikes are not permitted.
- If you have any symptoms of illnesses, please stay home.
- City staff has the right to ask anyone to leave if they are not following guidelines. Refunds will not be given should removal be made.
- Please be ready with driver?s license at check in.
- City staff will assist in directing traffic in and out.
- Parking will open 90 minutes prior to the movie start time with allocated time slots depending on vehicles.
- Spots will be assigned by time slots on a first-come, first-served basis by Recreation staff.
- Vehicles to enter through the main entrance only.
- Vehicles must be parked 15 minutes prior to the screening and will not be let in once the movie begins.
- Vehicles must park and remain parked in their designated locations as indicated by staff, these have been predetermined to have proper social distancing between vehicles.
- If a car needs to exit before the show ending, please place your emergency lights on and wave so we can usher you out.
- Lifted trucks, SUV's Vans and Sprinter vehicles will be designated to the sides or rear spaces. No open hatches.
At the end of the show, please wait until staff has dismissed you. City staff will help direct traffic as they exit.