Receptionist For Law Office
RECEPTIONIST FOR LAW OFFICE
Trusts, Estates, and Probate law firm in San Clemente, California is seeking a full-time Superstar Receptionist. We are looking for an enthusiastic employee to join our growing team. Legal experience is not required. We will train the right candidate.
Responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Greeting clients upon arrival
- Answering phones
- Scheduling consultations, client appointments, and referral partner meetings
- Calendaring any consultations, appointments, or referral partner meetings
- Scanning documents and incoming mail to the appropriate client electronic files
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining list of active referral sources
- Client contact via phone and email
- Lead tracking and post consultation follow up.
- Dependable and a self-starter who can work under minimal supervision.
- Organized and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Skill test will be given.
- Able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- A hard-working, dedicated individual, who will strive to contribute to the success of the firm.
- 1-2 years reception and secretarial experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn and adapt to practice management systems.
- Neat and professional appearance, appropriate for a law firm environment.