RG by the Sea is Hiring
Full Job DescriptionRETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Rose Gypsy is currently looking for an eager, friendly and hardworking individual to join our team as a retail store associate in our new second location in San Clemente.
WHO WE ARE
At RG, we hand craft simple yet timeless heirlooms. Made for the modern and the eco-conscious — Rose Gypsy is forging a community that values high-quality jewelry and sustainability.
At our San Clemente location we also carry and our purveyors of indoor plants and many other home good items.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in a fast paced environment, sales driven, poised and confident with a passion for selling and being personable.
- Candidates must have 1 - 3 years of related experience in a high end retail environment
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of trends with fashion forward thinking
- Passion for indoor plants
- An understanding of jewelry and its components
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Identify and communicate product concerns
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- A current or former retail employee with 1 - 3 years of retail experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Determined to eventually lead and inspire others to learn and grow
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology and mange POS systems
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office.
RG Global Inc. is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- San Clemente, CA 92672: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail Associates & Cashiers: 1 year (Preferred)